how to enable and input cheats for kotor. 1) first create a shortcut of kotor onto your desktop
2) right click on the shortcut then click open file location
3) Then click on compatibilaty files at the TOP!
4) then look look for somthing called "SWKOTOR" copy it and paste it on to your desktop
5) when you open it up look for somthing saying (game options) click next to (game options) then press ENTER
6) then type in "EnableCheats=1" make sure you put a capital E and a capital C it should look like this "EnableCheats=1"
7) Drag the swkotor file from your desktop back into the compatibilaty files
8) Then play kotor and click the button under the escape key to input cheat codes
9) I recomend that you do not use the cheats if it is your first time playing it would completeley ruin the story of the game ENJOY I HOPE THIS HELPED F THERE IS ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT HARRY.BEDFORD.99@HOTMAIL.CO.UK :)
Tags: how to enable and input cheats for kotor, kotor, cheats